Objective: Development of novel methodologies, algorithms, software tools, hardware devices, processes and technologies for clinical, medical and biotechnological applications.
Scientific Results: AP Biotechnology is divided into 6 pillars fully in line with the European priorities:
- Analysis, management and integration of biological big data
- Development of network-based approaches towards precision medicine
- Bioprocess and tissue engineering
- Mathematical software tools for bioengineering and biology
- Bio-sensors and Bio-inspired systems